Sunday, November 18, 2012 ~
Thomas Meli of Interdependent Soul Consulting will be our special guest this Sunday, and here’s an outline of what we’ll be exploring on the call:
Excerpt from outline/link (above):
Self-Assessment & Self-Connection. 10 Minutes
Requests of Group:
Complete the Self-Assessment: on a scale of 1-10 rate the following.
- I take full responsibility for my own pain and emotions.
- I acknowledge that I choose to respond to my internal experience of pain.
- I experience choice in the face of emotional intensity
- I trust myself to hold my needs with care when I am in pain.
- I trust myself to hold others’ needs with care when I am in pain.
- I accept habitual responses as a necessary part of human experience.
- I am able to keep my heart open to others even when I am focusing entirely on my own experience and my own needs.
- Even when I am in pain, I make and hear requests instead of demands.
- I am connected with the needs my habitual responses reveal to me. (Ex: my habitual response of being disappointed when someone says “should” reveals to me how important connection and clarity are to me)
- I am connected with my habitual response itself as a strategy to meet needs. (Ex: my habitual response of being disappointed when someone says “should” is itself a strategy attempting to meet my needs for self-connection and meaning and purpose. It is trying to “make” communication important to me).
- I take responsibility for my beliefs and expectations of myself .
- I experience choice about what I believe about myself, others, and the world.
If you answered anything less than a 10 – pick one area and write down what challenges you experience in that area. And write down what a transformation would look like in that area. “A breakthrough in this area of my life would look like…”
Consider a Free Complimentary Consultation with Thomas and receive a free Guided Meditation: http://interdependentsoul.com/compassion-based-consulting/